Monday, August 30, 2010

Lady in Black

Wow! A Big Thank You to all of you who were at our Par Avion Stall during the weekend and making it such a blast for us! It was sure swell serving every single one of you and getting acquainted with you Japan accessories fanatics :)

Just yesterday, I had a lady write to me asking for a black bead necklace (SOLD) and a pair of matching earrings. I placed the black bead swarvoski necklace and some recommended earrings (I thought might match) together and took a picture of the accessories and voila! - even I was pleasantly surprised by how everything just looked so deliciously good together! I thought I might just want to share them with you too!!



Above: Petite Black Rose (SOLD)


Above: Cat in Black (Available)


Above: Black Rose (Hooped Earrings in Gold) -Available

Hmmm, I think I am falling in love with black as well!
Well! Enough for today! Stay tuned for more goodies and new loot coming your way from Japan!

P/S. We have a new series that is going to be launched coming right up this Sunday. It would be the prettiest ever! Don't miss out!

Did I mention that Facebook fans will still continue to enjoy 15% off all items?! So don't wait, join us on Facebook for the latest promotions and updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment